Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- Credit: Slimming World
A Whittlesey slimmer says losing three stone - despite the challenges of the Covid-19 lockdown - has "changed my life".
Sam Nyczka, who joined Slimming World in January 2020 and attends Anna's group at the Eastra Centre, lost 6.5Ib in her first week.
And, despite lockdown hitting just a couple of months into her weight loss journey, she managed to achieve her three-stone award in 11 months - reaching her target just before Christmas.
She said: "Slimming World has changed my life and I can’t thank my consultant Anna enough.
"To anyone wanting support to make that change and lose weight, feel healthier, happier and more confident, I would wholeheartedly recommend slimming world.
You may also want to watch:
"The plan is easy to follow and incorporate into your daily meals.
"My family eat the same evening meals as me so it’s made us all healthier and there are so many free foods.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 7 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 8 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 9 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 10 Cut in funding to highways maintenance across Cambridgeshire in 2021
"I never feel hungry like you can on other weight loss plans."
Anna said: "Sam committed to her journey by carrying on virtually.
"She looks amazing and I'm so proud of her."
Call Anna on 07539229365 for more information about how you can join Slimming World.