Slimmer's life-changing weight loss story
- Credit: Slimming World
A Whittlesey slimmer says losing three stone - despite the challenges of the Covid-19 lockdown - has "changed my life".
Sam Nyczka, who joined Slimming World in January 2020 and attends Anna's group at the Eastra Centre, lost 6.5Ib in her first week.
And, despite lockdown hitting just a couple of months into her weight loss journey, she managed to achieve her three-stone award in 11 months - reaching her target just before Christmas.
She said: "Slimming World has changed my life and I can’t thank my consultant Anna enough.
"To anyone wanting support to make that change and lose weight, feel healthier, happier and more confident, I would wholeheartedly recommend slimming world.
You may also want to watch:
"The plan is easy to follow and incorporate into your daily meals.
"My family eat the same evening meals as me so it’s made us all healthier and there are so many free foods.
- 1 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 2 Dame Mary Archer defence witness in sexual abuse trial of judge's widow
- 3 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 6 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s
"I never feel hungry like you can on other weight loss plans."
Anna said: "Sam committed to her journey by carrying on virtually.
"She looks amazing and I'm so proud of her."
Call Anna on 07539229365 for more information about how you can join Slimming World.