Santa Claus is coming to town - find out when he will be riding around March in his sleigh
PUBLISHED: 11:32 21 November 2016 | UPDATED: 11:32 21 November 2016
Look out for Santa when he visits homes across March next month.
The Lions Club and the Rotary Club are working together by taking Santa on a tour of the streets of town when they will collect for YPM, Positive People Care and the younger sections of March Scouts and Guides.
The dates to see him are:
• Thursday December 1 - which includes Elwyn Court, Eastwood Avenue, Green Street, Smith’s Drive, Grounds Avenue, Mallard Way and area, and Badgeney Road.
• Tuesday December 6 - which includes Burrowmoor Road, Birchwood Avenue, Cherrywood Avenue, Ellingham Avenue, Turnbull Road, Oxbow Crescent, and Gaul Road.
• Wednesday December 7 - which includes Cavalry Park, Worsley Chase, Kingsley Way, Fleetwood, Cavalry Drive, Suffolk Way, Breton Avenue, Hunters Chase, back to Cavalry Drive Finishing at the Upwell Road end.
• Wednesday December 14 - which includes County Road, Norwalde Street, Acacia Grove, Ash Grove, Maple Grove, Hawthorn Grove, Hereward Street, Regent Avenue, Burn Street, Robingoodfellowes Lane, North Street, Alpha Street, Kingsley Street, and Cromwell Road.
• Thursday December 15 with Elliott Road, Yarrow Close, Truman Avenue, Peas Hill, Russell Avenue,
Peyton Avenue, Gresley Way, Southwell Close and Norwood Road.
Santa will try to forewarn the houses were he can’t get to the road so that home owners know the approximate time he will be somewhere close to you.
Each night the sleigh will start the routes at about 6pm and aim to finish no later than 8pm.
Last year thanks to the generosity of the people of March, Santa raised a total of £1,600 which was split between four charities.