Santa Claus is returning to town next week with Wisbech Lions Club
Wisbech Lions Club has now finalised dates and routes with Father Christmas and his sleigh for this year.
For safety reasons all dates and routes are very much dependant on the weather conditions at the time.
Visiting times will be between 5.45pm and no later than 8pm.
Monday: Ramnoth Road, Copperfields, Mansell Road, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Falklands Drive, Arles Avenue.
Tuesday: Jeffrey Avenue, Chapnell Road, Fundrey Road, Stow Road, Trinity Road, Guild Road, Norwich Road, Council Road, Staithe Road.
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday: Heron Road, Railway Road, Station Drive, Victory Road, Hillburn Road, Burdett Road, Queens Road.
Thursday: Stow Lane, Maldon Road, Peldon Drive, Welbeck Road, Bush Lane, Boyces Road, Money Bank, Sixth Avenue, Mount Drive, Norwich Road.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 9 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 10 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
December 16: Pickards Way, Cambridge Drive, Summerfield Close.
December 18: Edinburgh Drive, Acacia Avenue, St Michael’s Avenue, Grosvenor Road, Goddard Crescent, Mount Pleasant Road, Tinkers Drove, Ollard Avenue, Eastfields Road.
In addition to the above, he also attended the Christmas Lights switch on and will be at Morrisons today.
He will also be at the Yuletide Fayre on December 15, where he will be alongside Boots the chemists from 9am-4pm, and at Asda on December 19-20.
Lions Club president