Santa Claus is returning to town next week with Wisbech Lions Club
Wisbech Lions Club has now finalised dates and routes with Father Christmas and his sleigh for this year.
For safety reasons all dates and routes are very much dependant on the weather conditions at the time.
Visiting times will be between 5.45pm and no later than 8pm.
Monday: Ramnoth Road, Copperfields, Mansell Road, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Falklands Drive, Arles Avenue.
Tuesday: Jeffrey Avenue, Chapnell Road, Fundrey Road, Stow Road, Trinity Road, Guild Road, Norwich Road, Council Road, Staithe Road.
Wednesday: Heron Road, Railway Road, Station Drive, Victory Road, Hillburn Road, Burdett Road, Queens Road.
Thursday: Stow Lane, Maldon Road, Peldon Drive, Welbeck Road, Bush Lane, Boyces Road, Money Bank, Sixth Avenue, Mount Drive, Norwich Road.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 4 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 7 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
December 16: Pickards Way, Cambridge Drive, Summerfield Close.
December 18: Edinburgh Drive, Acacia Avenue, St Michael’s Avenue, Grosvenor Road, Goddard Crescent, Mount Pleasant Road, Tinkers Drove, Ollard Avenue, Eastfields Road.
In addition to the above, he also attended the Christmas Lights switch on and will be at Morrisons today.
He will also be at the Yuletide Fayre on December 15, where he will be alongside Boots the chemists from 9am-4pm, and at Asda on December 19-20.
Lions Club president