We join Santa as he makes his rounds in March - here’s where YOU can catch him next week
- Credit: Archant
Christmas is approaching, and so is Santa, once again he’ll be taking a tour around March led by the Lions Club and the Rotary Club.
This year the clubs are collecting donations for YPM, EDDIS, Tennyson Lodge and the Defibrillators for March during the tour.
A Lions spokesman said: “We will be trying to forewarn the houses where we can’t actually get to so that you will know the approximate time that we will be somewhere close to you.
“Each night we shall be starting our routes at about 6pm and aim to finish no later than 8pm.
“Last year thanks to the wonderful generosity of the people of March, we raised a total of £1,500 which was split between the various clubs and charities.”
You may also want to watch:
Want to know when Santa will pass your home? Here’s all the information you’ll need:
Monday December 11:
- 1 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 2 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 6 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 7 'Not a sprint, a marathon' cautions NHS staff in the Fens
- 8 Man sentenced for carrying knife after 'someone threatened'
- 9 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
• Cedar Close
• Creek Road
• Foxglove Way
• The Parks/Riverdown
• Estover Road
• Cawood Close
• Landau Way
• Dagless Way
Thursday December 14:
• Elliott Road
• Yarrow Close
• Trueman Avenue
• Russell Avenue
• Peyton Avenue
• Southwell Close
• Gresley Way
• Robingoodfellows Lane
• Norwalde Street
• Finishing just outside the GER