Santa to visit his grotto at Fenland’s RSPCA animal centre three times, starting with Christmas fair
SANTA is set to visit the RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre in Fenland this Sunday (December 5).
Staff at the centre, on the outskirts of Wimblington, have organised a Christmas Fair and numerous attraction and stalls have been lined up for the day.
Events include face-painting, bric-a-brac, tombola, book and fun stalls and a Santa’s Grotto and refreshments.
The fair will run from 11am until 4pm.
The following Sundays, December 12 and December 18, Santa will again be paying a visit to his grotto from 11am until 4pm.
All the money raised from the event will be in aid of the animal centre.
- 1 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 2 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 5 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 6 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 7 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 10 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer