Santa to visit his grotto at Fenland’s RSPCA animal centre three times, starting with Christmas fair
SANTA is set to visit the RSPCA Block Fen Animal Centre in Fenland this Sunday (December 5).
Staff at the centre, on the outskirts of Wimblington, have organised a Christmas Fair and numerous attraction and stalls have been lined up for the day.
Events include face-painting, bric-a-brac, tombola, book and fun stalls and a Santa’s Grotto and refreshments.
The fair will run from 11am until 4pm.
The following Sundays, December 12 and December 18, Santa will again be paying a visit to his grotto from 11am until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
All the money raised from the event will be in aid of the animal centre.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s