Ho! Ho! Ho!… Santa is back in March – here’s where and when you can find him
- Credit: Archant
Santa Claus is coming back to March, yep, it’s that time already. Here’s everything you need to know about his tour of the town.
Like every year, Santa’s tour of March is to raise charity cash and this year all of the proceeds will go to the East Anglian Air Ambulance, Fen Tigers Goal Ball, STARS and No Gain No Pain.
Last year the tour, organised by the March Lions Club and the Rotary Club of March, raised a total of £1,500, which was split between various clubs and charities. This year organisers hope to beat that number.
A spokesman said: “We will be trying to forewarn the houses were we can’t actually get the road so that you will know the approximate time that we will be somewhere close to you.
“Each night we shall be starting our routes at about 6pm and aim to finish no later than 8pm.”
You may also want to watch:
Below are the dates and locations you’ll find Santa on his sleigh:
Tuesday, December 4:
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
Burrowmoor Road, Birchwood Avenue, Brewin Avenue, Cherrywood Avenue, Cherrywood Green, Ellingham Avenue, Chestnut Crescent, Gaul Road, Turnbull Road, Riverbank Close (end of) and Oxbow Crescent.
Thursday, December 6:
Cavalry Park, Worsley Chase, Kelsey Way, Fleetwood Close, Cavalry Drive, Fairfax Way, Suffolk Way, Breton Avenue, Cavalry Drive - Finishing at the Upwell Road end.
Monday, December 10:
Berryfield, Dagless Way, Landau Way, Cawood Close, The Parks, Riverdown, Foxglove Way and Creek Road
Wednesday, December 12:
Orchard Road, Elwyn Court, Eastwood Avenue, Green Street, Asplin Avenue, Smiths Drive, Papworth Avenue, Mallard Way and Badgeney Road (Finishing at the co-op).
Tuesday, December 18:
Elliott Road, Yarrow Close, Trueman Avenue, Russell Avenue, Peyton Avenue, Southwell Close, Nigel Gresley Way, Robingoodfellows Lane, Norwalde Street and finishing outside the GER.