Sarah’s Street Style Dance sets up class for twinkle-toed toddlers
A NEW street dance class has started in March for twinkle-toed toddlers.
Ex-Neale Wade Community College pupil Sarah White is holding dance classes for two to four year-olds at Neale Wade Sports Centre.
Sarah, who has danced all her life and did a music theatre course in Cambridge, is relishing the prospect of working with such enthuisiastic young dancers.
She said: “It can be hard but it is a nice challenge and definitely a fun one.
“We do the basics and it is great for the kids to get used to the rhythm of the music.”
You may also want to watch:
Sharon Marshall took her daughter Roxanne, 3, to the class and was full of praise for it.
She said: “Roxanne loves it. She is dancing all the time at home anyway so it made sense to bring her along.”
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Students dare to dream of England Lionesses spot after trial success
- 3 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 8 March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 10 Live updates as cyclist is ‘hit by lorry’ near March secondary school
Sarah is delighted to be able to give back to the area where she grew up. She said: “I know all the teachers and they still remember me. I have taught PE classes here as well.”
The accomplished performer also runs hip-hop, break dance and house dance classes for older children.
She said:“The kids all watch dancing on the TV and they are all inspired by their older siblings who also dance.”