Sarah will be “sadly missed”
THE partner of a Haddenham woman who died after being hit by a lorry on the A1 last week, said she would be “sadly missed”
Sarah Hillingdon, 49, of Glebe Way, was hit by a lorry on the A1 at Southoe, near St Neots, just before 8.30pm on Tuesday, March 27.
Officers closed the southbound carriageway while ambulance crews worked to save her but she was pronounced dead at the scene.
Kevin, Sarah’s partner, said: “Sarah will be sadly missed by both friends and family who would request that their privacy be respected at this difficult time.”
The driver of the lorry, a 47-year-old man form Peterborough, was not injured in the accident.
You may also want to watch:
Officers reopened the road just after midnight.
INFO: If you have any information about the incident, call Cambridgeshire police on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital