Scott Middlemass - Hannah Barnett
THE wedding of Scott Middlemass and Hannah Barnett took place at St Wendreda’s Church, March on New Year’s Eve.
The bridegroom is the eldest son of Mr and Mrs David Middlemass of Wimblington. The bride is the only daughter of Ms Jackie Skeels of March.
Ten bridesmaids attended the bride, Hannah Phillips, Harley Angus, Chloe Middlemass, Jessica Lavender, Macey Willis, Tea and Frankie Hewitt, Rose Tuck and Grace and Eve Duncan-Finn. The bride was given away by her uncle.
Pageboy was Jenson Middlemass (couple’s son) and ringbearer was Todd Middlemass.
Best men were Ryan Middlemass, Benjamin Edgley and Thomas Lord.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: RUTH RUDOLPH
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 5 Students highlight road safety in new films
- 6 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 7 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Town comes together to mark Big Bash success
- 9 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 10 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store