Scott Middlemass - Hannah Barnett
THE wedding of Scott Middlemass and Hannah Barnett took place at St Wendreda’s Church, March on New Year’s Eve.
The bridegroom is the eldest son of Mr and Mrs David Middlemass of Wimblington. The bride is the only daughter of Ms Jackie Skeels of March.
Ten bridesmaids attended the bride, Hannah Phillips, Harley Angus, Chloe Middlemass, Jessica Lavender, Macey Willis, Tea and Frankie Hewitt, Rose Tuck and Grace and Eve Duncan-Finn. The bride was given away by her uncle.
Pageboy was Jenson Middlemass (couple’s son) and ringbearer was Todd Middlemass.
Best men were Ryan Middlemass, Benjamin Edgley and Thomas Lord.
You may also want to watch:
Picture: RUTH RUDOLPH
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 3 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 4 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 7 Lorry driver loses control on motorway in booze-fuelled collision
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 10 Man charged with murder of woman in her 70s