Sean raises £150 for Macmillan by braving the shave
- Credit: Archant
A March man braved the shave to raise £150 for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Sean Hayes, who is one half of Daddy Cabs, had his beard and hair shaved off by March Turkish Barbers to raise the cash.
Mr Hayes was inspired to help the charity afer his mother in law was treated by them when she had leukaemia.
“It’s always been close to my heart,” he said.
“And I needed a shave anyway. The wife was getting quite annoyed.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hayes presented the cheque with his business partner Simon Stiff to Macmillan at a coffee morning held at Oliver Cromwell Hotel, March.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town