Search is on for the Face of the Fens with Boome of Whittlesey - with some great prizes on offer
TODAY we launch a search for the Face of the Fens in conjunction with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey.
If you’re aged 18 or over and live in Fenland, all you have to do is send us your photograph and you could be our big winner.
Up for grabs are some fantastic prizes including products from Wella and Label.M and a pamper day worth �140.
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can send your photographs by post to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or by e-mailing your photograph to email@example.com
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail. Entries have to be in by December 31.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Danny Boome, owner of Boome hairdressers; John Elworthy, editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 2 F1 fan Magdalena bids to land 'once in a lifetime' chance
- 3 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 4 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 5 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 6 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 9 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 10 Sex offender who 'wiped internet history' jailed for breaching court orders
The shortlist will be announced in February and a finals night will be held at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on March 19 - where a motown band will perform.