Search is on for the Face of the Fens with Boome of Whittlesey - with some great prizes on offer
TODAY we launch a search for the Face of the Fens in conjunction with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey.
If you’re aged 18 or over and live in Fenland, all you have to do is send us your photograph and you could be our big winner.
Up for grabs are some fantastic prizes including products from Wella and Label.M and a pamper day worth �140.
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can send your photographs by post to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or by e-mailing your photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail. Entries have to be in by December 31.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Danny Boome, owner of Boome hairdressers; John Elworthy, editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 2 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 3 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 4 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 Homes for Chatteris included in £16.8m combined authority fund
- 9 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 10 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
The shortlist will be announced in February and a finals night will be held at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on March 19 - where a motown band will perform.