Search is on for the Face of the Fens with Boome of Whittlesey - with some great prizes on offer
TODAY we launch a search for the Face of the Fens in conjunction with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey.
If you’re aged 18 or over and live in Fenland, all you have to do is send us your photograph and you could be our big winner.
Up for grabs are some fantastic prizes including products from Wella and Label.M and a pamper day worth �140.
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can send your photographs by post to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or by e-mailing your photograph to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail. Entries have to be in by December 31.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Danny Boome, owner of Boome hairdressers; John Elworthy, editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Man arrested after suspected drink or drug-fuelled A141 crash
- 5 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 6 Zero hygiene rating for East Cambs take-away
- 7 Ledger discovery affords a glimpse of Victorian travel
- 8 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 9 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 10 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
The shortlist will be announced in February and a finals night will be held at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on March 19 - where a motown band will perform.