Seat Ibiza car ‘lost control – colliding into trees’ on A141 between March and Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire Police have revealed what happened on the A141 this afternoon (May 25) between March and Chatteris.
A spokesman for the police said: “We were called at 3.38pm today (Friday) by the ambulance service reporting a collision on the A141 involving a yellow Seat Ibiza.
“It has lost control and left the road, colliding with some trees just past the Doddington turn off.
“Two casualties, although not clear what the extent of their injuries are - not fatal/life threatening.”
A witness has said a farmer was seen assisting officers at the scene using a JCB tractor to move the vehicle to safety.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said: “We are currently at the scene of a road traffic collision on the A141 near March.
“We were called at 3.28pm. One ambulance is currently at the scene.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache