Second free networking event to come to the Boathouse Business Centre, Wisbech, this month
- Credit: Archant
A second free networking event will take place at the Boathouse Business Centre in Wisbech on this month following a successful launch event in November.
The event, on January 20, is primarily aimed at businesses but is open to all members of the local community.
Attendees will be able to discuss any professional or business challenges and opportunities with representatives from Fenland District Council, the Department for Work & Pensions, and The Skills Service – a programme that works with schools and businesses across Fenland to help students develop business skills.
The new series of get-togethers is organised by Fenland District Council and its economic development partner, Opportunity Peterborough, in conjunction with Link4Growth, a not for profit organisation helping to connect people in communities across the country.
Peter Richardson, Fenland District Council’s inward investment manager, said: “We’re pleased the launch of this new series of networking events was so well received – that’s testament to the desire to foster collaboration and the sharing of ideas in Fenland.
You may also want to watch:
“The upcoming event on January 20 will build on the success of the launch and offers a really valuable opportunity to discuss what support and business opportunities are available in Fenland.
“We’re looking forward to seeing a good mix of people from a range of backgrounds who want to can make new connections, deepen existing relationships and work together to create a vibrant business environment in Fenland.”
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 6 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 10 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
The event will take place on Friday January 20 from 10 to 11:30am at the Boathouse Business Centre in Harbour Square, Wisbech.
Attendance is free but delegates are encouraged to register ahead of the event. To register your free place, visit: www.fenlandforbusiness.co.uk
For more information, call Peter Richardson on 01733 317417.