See Boyzone perform at Thetford Forest as part of Forestry Commission’s Forest Live series
- Credit: Archant
Boyzone will perform in Thetford Forest next month, alongside former Westlife member Kian Egan, as part of the Forestry Commission’s annual Forest Live concert series.
And you could be there too - because we have teamed up with the Forestry Commission to give away two pairs of tickets in a competition.
In November 1993 five lads from Dublin appeared on Ireland’s biggest TV show The Late Late Show and the rest, as they say, is history. Boyzone went on to have 21 hit singles and seven albums in two decades at the top of the British music scene.
The Forest Live concert series is an independent programme organised by the Forestry Commission bringing music to new audiences without commercial branding or sponsorship. Income generated from ticket sales is spent on improving the local forests for both people and wildlife.
Boyzone will be at Thetford Forest on Friday, July 11. For tickets and further information call the box office on 03000 680400 or visit www.forestry.gov.uk/music
You may also want to watch:
• Two readers will win a pair of tickets to the concert. To stand a chance of winning, answer this question:
On which show did Boyzone perform in 1993 on their way to stardom?
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 3 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions
- 10 Keep your eyes peeled for David’s dinosaur this weekend
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – mark your entry Boyzone Concert Tickets and make sure you include your name, address and daytime contact number.
Closing date for entries is Friday, June 27. The winners will be the first two answers drawn from all the correct entries. Archant competition rules apply.