Sell it on eBay, Harry
I REFER to the Mr Mowertivator story in last week s issue and wonder why Harry Jones does not sell his mower parts on ebay? It costs nothing to join, just a couple of pounds to list an item and he could have them sold in three days. The buyer can collec
I REFER to the 'Mr Mowertivator' story in last week's issue and wonder why Harry Jones does not sell his mower parts on ebay?
It costs nothing to join, just a couple of pounds to list an item and he could have them sold in three days.
The buyer can collect and pay COD so not only could he get rid of his unwanted parts without paying to have them removed, he could make money on them.
A great number of items that some people no longer want are just what someone else is looking for. So don't dump it, sell it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 2 Mobile upgrade work may cause TV interference
- 3 Rob's 'walk of thanks' for Magpas Air Ambulance
- 4 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 5 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’
- 6 Depleted Bears fight back to earn friendly victory
- 7 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 8 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 9 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 10 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director