Seven days on and family still anxiously awaiting news of their missing father from Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Police renewed their appeal today to help find a Wisbech man who has been missing for a week.
Steven Fox, 49, of Clarkson Avenue, Wisbech, has not been seen since about 7am last Friday (February 1).
He is described as white, 6’2’’, slim with short black thinning hair, clean shaven with brown eyes and a clear complexion.
He was last seen in the Wisbech area and was wearing a black fleece with a yellow collar and National Geographic logo, dark jeans and brown shoes.
He has links to Wisbech and to March where he worked at Whitemoor Prison.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “We are increasingly concerned for Stephen’s welfare and would urge anyone who has any information about his whereabouts to call police.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
His daughter Charlotte Fox has posted various messages on social media explaining that her father went missing at 6:20am last Friday.
“He left the house without money or a car or his phone,” she wrote. “ He is said to be wearing dark denim jeans. A blue fleece.... A national geographic fleece and some brown shoes. He is just over 6ft and has dark thin hair with a double crown. He has a few grey hairs but are more noticeable in his eyebrows.
“He is 49 and is suffering depression and post traumatic stress and has autistic tendencies. Police have been searching all day, helicopters and special teams.
“If you have any information at all, please contact the police or Steven’s family.”