Seven vehicles targeted by thieves in one night in March
- Credit: Archant
Thieves targeted seven vehicles in one night in an area around Elwyn Road in March.
Cambridgeshire Police are investigating break-ins to seven vehicles at five addresses in the early hours of Wednesday, August 27.
One address was in Elwyn Road, two addresses in Orchard Road and two in Rosedene Drive.
At one of the Orchard Road crimes, tools were taken, while documents were taken from a vehicle in Rosedene Drive. It is not clear whether anything was taken from the others.
A police spokesman said: “To reduce the risk of becoming a victim, do not leave property in your vehicle when leaving it unattended, lock your vehicle, leave the glove box empty and open to show that you have not hidden any valuables inside and never leave a car running unattended.”
You may also want to watch:
A locked rear garden has been entered on Dartford Road and a high value cycle has been stolen.
Anyone with information in relation to these crimes should contact March CID on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 7 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 8 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 9 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 10 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government