Severe delays on A141, March, Cambridgeshire, after two car collision between A605 Ring’s End and Twenty Foot Road
- Credit: Archant
Both ways of the A141 Cambridgeshire are currently closed due to a two-vehicle collision between the A605 Ring’s End and Twenty Foot Road.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at 2.16pm today (April 21) to reports of a collision on Wisbech Road (A141) close to Westry.
“The collision involved a Peugeot 308 and an Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
“The ambulance service and fire crews attended the scene.
“A woman received minor injuries as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
“Vehicle recovery is taking place and the road is closed.”
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle