Sexual health drop in service is launched for young people in the Fens
- Credit: Archant
A new sexual health drop in service for young people has launched for 13 to 25 year olds who live in Wisbech and surrounding areas.
The Centre 33 drop in service runs from the Queen Mary Centre on Thursdays from 2-5pm and Fridays 2-4pm.
A spokesman said: “Centre 33 staff are really excited to now be able to offer this additional support, as well as their counselling and to have an additional day of opening.”
It offers a free and confidential counselling service, information and sexual health information, advice and contraception.
The sexual health service will be offering free condoms, chlamydia testing and pregnancy testing as well as confidential information, advice and guidance around sexual health and relationships from trained professionals.
You may also want to watch:
A launch day saw professionals and agencies from across the local area meeting to find out about the service and to raise awareness amongst young people.
For further information contact 01945 223103 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 6 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 7 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 8 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 9 Road blocked due to crash involving a tractor on A14 near Godmanchester
- 10 Squash club marks 40 years of competitions