Shame many residents’ comments are not included in case officer’s report for Whittlesey Showfields planning application
- Credit: Archant
So, the decision on whether or not to build on the soggy Showfields in Whittlesey will be made next Wednesday.
Still, at least it provides more opportunity to read the case officer’s report. It is a shame it ignores many of the comments raised by residents.
Many residents have spent hours sifting through the applicant’s documents and planning policies and it is unacceptable that valid points identified by residents are not being brought to the attention of the elected representatives.
Let’s hope the elected representatives save the day and reject the application.
- 1 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 2 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 8 Wife pays tribute to ex-footballer who 'I could always rely on'
- 9 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'