Share your pictures and videos of Whittlesey Straw Bear Festival on iwitness24 - our NEW platform
THIS weekend the Whittlesea Straw Bear Festival will attract thousands of people to the Fenland town for a weekend of entertainment. And YOU can share your pictures and video from the event at our new website - iwitness24.
The streets will be lined throughout Saturday for parades and dancing, with numerous other events planned for the market square, library and Methodist/United Reformed Church. There is also the barn dance and Cajun dance on Saturday evening before the burning of the bear on Sunday.
And YOU can join in the fun by sharing your pictures and videos from the events at iwitness24 – the new way to share your news with your local newspaper.
It’s easy to share your content with us and the iwitness24 community. Once you have taken your photo or video, simply sign up with iwitness24 and send it to us via the website or our iPhone or Android smartphone apps.
Our editorial team will look at your content and, in the vast majority of cases, will give it the thumbs up so it will appear on iwitness24 Cambridgeshire. If we really like what you’ve shared then we’ll use it in our newspapers and on websites as well. Whatever happens, we’ll tell you when we’ve got it, if we like it and where you can find it on iwitness24.
You may also want to watch:
When your work is on iwitness24 you’ll be able to share it with your friends. Add it to your Facebook wall or tweet to your followers.
You will earn points the more you use iwitness24 so take more photos, share more videos and comment on the work of other members of the community. When you attain a high rank, we’ll give you extra privileges, like certified status that lets you publish immediately to the site.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital
You can use iwitness24 for ANY event in Cambridgeshire, not just this weekend’s Straw Bear Festival. From videos of your football team scoring to pictures of a flower festival in your village - iwitness24 is the place to share your media.
To share your story sign up NOW at http://cambridgeshire.iwitness24.co.uk/