Shock at pictures of migrants’ homes - the tenants have no respect for other people or property
I WAS shocked by the pictures in the paper on June 7, showing how migrants live.
I am sure the landlords do not make them put their rubbish in the bath or pull radiators off walls. They have no respect for other people or property.
Don’t they know how to clean and put rubbish in bins? Clearly not.
But no matter how bad the house, you can still tidy and clean. There’s a lot of people in a house, so it would not take them long to clean it up.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 3 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 10 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash