Shops shock as neighbouring Wisbech stores- one empty and one still trading- go up for sale
A CHUNK of Wisbech High Street – including one shop that’s closed and another that may close- has been put up for sale.
Savills confirmed today they have been asked by a private buyer to sell neighbouring units, one formerly occupied by M&Co and the other which is currently open and run by QS.
The agents said the guide price for both properties is �700,000 or alternatively they are each available to rent for �35,000 per annum.
Ben Rudd of the Peterborough office of Savills said that QS could “quite possibly close” if a buyer was found.
He said the two adjacent retail units in Wisbech provide approximately 8,335 sq ft (774 sq m) over ground and first floor, with a gross frontage of 66 ft (20m).
You may also want to watch:
Mr Rudd said: “These two units offer huge potential for developers and owner-occupiers alike with the possibility, subject to planning, of combining the units and expanding to the rear and to the side of the property.”
CONTACT: Ben Rudd, Savills Tel 01733 209 943
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 10 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'