Sing a song of Christmas with Burrowmoor choir
- Credit: Archant
Young voices filtered through the aisles of Trinity Church in March when a school choir entertained members of a day club.
Burrowmoor Primary School’s choir was invited to sing at the church to entertain members of the congregation.
The School, part of the Active Learning Trust, has a choir of 72 pupils from years 3 to 6.
Beth Letts, the school’s music teacher, got involved after they were asked if the children could entertain.
She said: “We were honoured to be asked to perform for the Trinity Church day club.
You may also want to watch:
“The children performed a variety of songs, including ‘Calypso Carol’ and ‘Love Shone Down’. The day club members really enjoyed the performance, and it was a lovely way for the children to enjoy giving back to the March community.”
Head of School Carrie Henderson said: “We encourage our children to get involved in events that help and benefit the local community. The concerts were a great success, and enjoyed by all.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 6 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 7 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
- 8 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 Man found dead in March