Singing, dancing and colourful costumes - Dance Mania’s half term show is a huge success
- Credit: Archant
Sixty children sang their hearts out and danced their feet off as part of Dance Mania’s half-term show on the weekend.
Colourful costumes, clever dance routines and one show-stopping finale made it a show not to be missed.
The annual February event was “the big kids show”, said Dance Mania’s founder Lisa Dickinson.
“We finished the shows last night so we’re all knackered, but they all went really well.
“We danced to pop songs, ballet and tap and there was a lot of singing. Then in the finale – Fleur East’s ‘Sax’ - we had pom poms and hula hoops out.”
Dance Mania’s next show will take place in June at March Summer Festival.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body