Six readers to enjoy the Elgood’s Dog Decathlon after winning polypin of beer in competition
SIX readers will enjoy their chosen discipline of Elgood’s Dog Decathlon after winning a polypin of beer in our competition.
The Wisbech brewery has created 10 beers to mark this summer’s Olympics and named them after sports - but with a canine twist.
So while the world’s finest athletes compete for gold at London 2012 this August, real ale lovers will be enjoying a pint of 4xPaw Hundred.
We teamed up with Elgood’s to offer six readers a 17-pint polypin of one of the 10 beers and a goodie pack which includes a beer mat, wall calendar and a beer glass.
Madeline Austen, from Wisbech, was the first winner to collect her prize and is enjoying a polypin of 100 Metre Dachshund - which includes an essence of raspberry. The beer is available in pubs across Fenland until the end of the month.
You may also want to watch:
The other five winners are: Wendy Janczarek of Curlew Close, Whittlesey; David Setterfield of Wisbech; Sue Neal of Broad Street, Whittlesey; Barry Bennett of Anderson Close, Wisbech; and Chris Fenn of Orchard Way, Wimblington.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 4 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 NFU president visits Wimblington on East Anglia tour