Six women lose more than 21 stone between them in Doddington
- Credit: Archant
Six women have been awarded after sharing their weight loss journeys and losing 21.5 stone between them.
Doddington Slimming World Gold award group held its Woman of the Year Competition which was open to all female members.
Diane Baldry, consultant, said: “They are nominated by the peers and have the opportunity to tell their story of what brought them to the group, what changes it has made to their lives, what they enjoy eating, what advice they would offer to others.
“The stories were truly moving and the amazing winners had lost almost 21.5 stones between them.
“After each has told their story the whole group votes for a winner.”
You may also want to watch:
“All amazing ladies who have changed their lives extended their lives improved their health and given themselves loads more energy. Huge congratulations to all.
Winners were Rebecca Kypun, Sabrina Woodard, Debs Cunninham and Doreen Hodge. Also Kathryn Burton and Beth Matthews.
- 1 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 4 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 7 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 8 Diamond celebrations for former mayor and council chairman
- 9 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 10 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
• Doddington Slimming World Groups run on Mondays 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm in the Village Hall Benwick Road.