Six women lose more than 21 stone between them in Doddington
- Credit: Archant
Six women have been awarded after sharing their weight loss journeys and losing 21.5 stone between them.
Doddington Slimming World Gold award group held its Woman of the Year Competition which was open to all female members.
Diane Baldry, consultant, said: “They are nominated by the peers and have the opportunity to tell their story of what brought them to the group, what changes it has made to their lives, what they enjoy eating, what advice they would offer to others.
“The stories were truly moving and the amazing winners had lost almost 21.5 stones between them.
“After each has told their story the whole group votes for a winner.”
You may also want to watch:
“All amazing ladies who have changed their lives extended their lives improved their health and given themselves loads more energy. Huge congratulations to all.
Winners were Rebecca Kypun, Sabrina Woodard, Debs Cunninham and Doreen Hodge. Also Kathryn Burton and Beth Matthews.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 NHS doctor ‘banned from describing himself as ‘Dr’ on ballot paper’
- 4 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 5 Connor tops poll as Tories retained Fenland dominance on county council
- 6 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 7 Free bus travel for 16 to 18 year-olds pledged by Labour candidate for mayor
- 8 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 9 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 10 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
• Doddington Slimming World Groups run on Mondays 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm in the Village Hall Benwick Road.