Six women lose more than 21 stone between them in Doddington
- Credit: Archant
Six women have been awarded after sharing their weight loss journeys and losing 21.5 stone between them.
Doddington Slimming World Gold award group held its Woman of the Year Competition which was open to all female members.
Diane Baldry, consultant, said: “They are nominated by the peers and have the opportunity to tell their story of what brought them to the group, what changes it has made to their lives, what they enjoy eating, what advice they would offer to others.
“The stories were truly moving and the amazing winners had lost almost 21.5 stones between them.
“After each has told their story the whole group votes for a winner.”
You may also want to watch:
“All amazing ladies who have changed their lives extended their lives improved their health and given themselves loads more energy. Huge congratulations to all.
Winners were Rebecca Kypun, Sabrina Woodard, Debs Cunninham and Doreen Hodge. Also Kathryn Burton and Beth Matthews.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 8 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 9 Three people arrested in Somersham after stash of Cannabis found in car
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
• Doddington Slimming World Groups run on Mondays 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm in the Village Hall Benwick Road.