Sutton woman who died in Sixteen Foot Bank collision on B1098 near Chatteris is named
- Credit: Archant
A Sutton woman who died in a collision at Sixteen Foot bank on the B1098 near Chatteris has been named by police.
Emergency services were called at 8.50am yesterday (Sunday October 8) to the collision which involved a blue Rover 25.
The driver, 54-year-old Sharon Taylor, of Bury Lane, Sutton, Ely, died at the scene.
The road was closed between Boots Bridge and Chatteris. It re-opened at about 2.30pm.
Police officers worked with teams from Magpas, Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service, Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit and the East of England Ambulance Service.
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident number 125.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 6 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 9 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing