Sutton woman who died in Sixteen Foot Bank collision on B1098 near Chatteris is named
- Credit: Archant
A Sutton woman who died in a collision at Sixteen Foot bank on the B1098 near Chatteris has been named by police.
Emergency services were called at 8.50am yesterday (Sunday October 8) to the collision which involved a blue Rover 25.
The driver, 54-year-old Sharon Taylor, of Bury Lane, Sutton, Ely, died at the scene.
The road was closed between Boots Bridge and Chatteris. It re-opened at about 2.30pm.
Police officers worked with teams from Magpas, Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service, Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit and the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident number 125.
- 1 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 2 Hospital worker 'swerving' on road was over alcohol limit on way to work
- 3 Care home is out of special measures – but still requires improvement
- 4 Tribute to Capt Tom and to all grieving from Covid-19 losses
- 5 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 6 300 jobs lost: Alan Bartlett & Sons to close Chatteris factory
- 7 Driver pulled from three-car wreck as one vehicle flips onto its side
- 8 Hares boss confident of promotion push amid frustration over season
- 9 Mum lifts lockdown blues with joyous cycle ride
- 10 Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car