Sutton woman who died in Sixteen Foot Bank collision on B1098 near Chatteris is named
- Credit: Archant
A Sutton woman who died in a collision at Sixteen Foot bank on the B1098 near Chatteris has been named by police.
Emergency services were called at 8.50am yesterday (Sunday October 8) to the collision which involved a blue Rover 25.
The driver, 54-year-old Sharon Taylor, of Bury Lane, Sutton, Ely, died at the scene.
The road was closed between Boots Bridge and Chatteris. It re-opened at about 2.30pm.
Police officers worked with teams from Magpas, Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service, Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit and the East of England Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident number 125.
- 1 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 5 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road