Skylark Garden Centre’s fireworks spectacular set to go off with a bang
- Credit: Terry Harris Photography
Skylark Garden Centre is preparing for its biggest fireworks spectacular to date.
The Garden Centre, on Manea Road, is expecting record numbers this year as November 5 falls on a Saturday, and it is to welcome back its funfair and food court.
Edward Gowler from Skylark Garden Centre, said: “This year we are expecting a record number of visitors at this year’s Firework to Music Spectacular. We have already seen a big increase in demand for online tickets.
“We are preparing for the increase in visitors with additional marshals and car parking, an extended food court with even more choices, and more fairground rides.
“The bonfire as always will be East Anglia’s biggest. We have been working closely again with Kimbolton Fireworks, who have been responsible for some of the UK’s biggest displays including the London 2012 Games and New Year’s Eve in Edinburgh, to create a stunning display choreographed to music.”
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 5pm on Saturday November 5. The giant bonfire will be lit at 6.30pm with the fireworks at 7.30pm.
Discounted online tickets can be bought in advance at www.skylarkfireworks.co.uk.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital