Wildlife fun with half term activities at Skylark Garden Centre in Wimblington
- Credit: Archant
Half term fun is coming to Skylark Garden Centre where families can learn about wildlife as they paint a nest box or bird feeder.
A range of wildlife activities will be on offer such as bird spotting, name the animals, wildlife mask making and make your own suet bird treat.
A new entrance has been made specially for Skylark Garden Centre for the event and will be wood clad, heated and insulated to keep out the winter weather.
Edward Gowler, owner of Skylark Garden Centre, said: “It’s quickly becoming one of our more popular events, the spaces fill up very quickly so we hope people go online as soon as possible to make sure they get a ticket.
“As it will be held in the event building it will be even more exciting.”
You may also want to watch:
Paint a nest box is from February 16 to 24 from 10am to 3pm. It is £9.99 per child which includes the nest box or feeder. Kids eat for free in Café Skylark.
There is one free meal per next box, each child must be accompanied by a paying adult, with a minimum spend of £5 per adult.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 5 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 6 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 9 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
Tickets can be booked online at www.skylark-events.co.uk. Spaces are available every half hour.
The whole experience lasts from one to two hours and includes all materials and tools.