Get into the festive spirit with a Christmas market at Skylark Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
A Fenland garden centre is preparing for its first Christmas market this Friday.
Visitors will be able to shop from a wide range of stalls and take advantage of the late-night shopping for that perfect gift, decorations or even a Christmas Tree in the garden centre.
Edward Gowler, owner, said: “We have had so much interest, many pitches have already been taken and we still have places available, we think it will be a great success with the café, garden centre and Santa’s Grotto being open.
“It will be a really fantastic festive evening.”
Father Christmas will be in Santa’s Grotto all evening meeting the children. Once inside, children can take part in the sing-along, creative crafts, reindeer food making and of course, meeting the man in red and telling him what they want for Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Children will be given a gold coin and asked to choose either a gift from Santa’s toy shop or to build a bear.
Café Skylark will be serving delicious seasonal specials such as Turkey and Ham Pie and of course, festive coffees. Outside catering will also be available for those whose want to grab a mulled wine, a steak burger or a hot chocolate as they browse the Christmas Market.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
• Santa’s Grotto, please book to avoid disappointment www.skylarkgardencentre.co.uk.
• For a stall contact Bart or Greg on 01354 741212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skylark Christmas Market, 4pm – 9pm on Friday December 7.