Slimmers lose 309 stone in Coates
- Credit: Archant
A slimming group leader is celebrating her first year of helping others with the news that her members have lost a total of 309 stone in 12 months.
Anna Foster, who has lost four and a half stone with Slimming World, celebrates her first birthday as a consultant in Coates on July 13.
Anna, who was unhappy with her weight spiralling out of control, plucked up the courage to join her local group and went on to lose weight and become inspired to help others.
She said: “I am so lucky to be doing a job that I love, my members are amazing and blow me away each week.
“I have helped many members get to target within the year and overall they have lost 4,339lbs! That’s 309 stone!
“It’s phenomenal and I’m so proud of each and every one of my members.”
Anna runs the Coates Primary School group on a Monday at 5.30pm and 7.30pm. Call 07539229365 for more information.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 2 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 3 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 4 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 5 Happy Hares boss confident more progress is yet to come
- 6 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Thousands descend on Chatteris as town lights up for Christmas
- 10 Man who died in St Neots crash is named