So Jake the big question of the day is......does Eddie Jordan choose his own shirts on F1?
- Credit: Archant
SOME of those TV presenter Jake Humphreys met during his visit to open Gorefield community hall were the budding young reporters of Fishy News.
The youngsters are all pupils of Gorefield Primary School and were keen to chat to Jake for a feature for their next edition of the school newspaper.
Jake was greeted by Daniel, sports editor age 11, who asked searching questions all about his busy life on TV.
Next up junior reporter Abi-Lou asked Jake: “Does Eddie Jordan choose his own shirts on F1”?
Jake laughed and replied: “He finds his own, and added, who else would have such bad taste”?
Jake was presented with a copy of Fishy News and made an honorary ‘junior reporter’ for the paper.
And to tumultuous applause Jake proudly put on his Fishy News reporters badge.
- 1 Glasses smashed and beer poured on pub floor after alcohol refusal
- 2 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’
- 3 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
- 6 £14.6m school transformation complete after two-year project
- 7 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 8 ‘Loved and valued volunteer’ shares her special bond with charity
- 9 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 10 Memories of Meat Loaf in Norfolk following the news of his death
(Fishy News is keen to hear from local businesses who would like to be interviewed for the school newspaper. Please contact school; 01945 870321).