So what's the job?
BRAKESPEARE S unfamiliarity with the jobs market, means he is unable to work out whether this is a good deal or not. An organisation, which describes itself as the county s largest employer and a diverse and friendly organisation is offering you the ch
BRAKESPEARE'S unfamiliarity with the jobs market, means he is unable to work out whether this is a good deal or not.
An organisation, which describes itself as " the county's largest employer and a diverse and friendly organisation" is offering you the chance of a £16,000 a salary but to do what is unclear.
"Join our People Pool and after assessment we will log your details on a dedicated database. Which means that as soon as an opening arises, we will be in touch," says an advert on their website.
"The rewards are excellent and include flexible hours, final salary pension scheme, childcare vouchers, holiday and excellent personal development opportunities."
You may also want to watch:
Oddly the ad concludes that " this post is within a job family."
The employer? Cambridgeshire County Council.
- 1 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 2 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 3 Residents escape kitchen fire after bank holiday blaze
- 4 Retrospective bid for travellers' site
- 5 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 6 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 7 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 10 Alligator-owning farmer stars in new Ross Kemp ITV documentary