So what's the job?
BRAKESPEARE S unfamiliarity with the jobs market, means he is unable to work out whether this is a good deal or not. An organisation, which describes itself as the county s largest employer and a diverse and friendly organisation is offering you the ch
BRAKESPEARE'S unfamiliarity with the jobs market, means he is unable to work out whether this is a good deal or not.
An organisation, which describes itself as " the county's largest employer and a diverse and friendly organisation" is offering you the chance of a £16,000 a salary but to do what is unclear.
"Join our People Pool and after assessment we will log your details on a dedicated database. Which means that as soon as an opening arises, we will be in touch," says an advert on their website.
"The rewards are excellent and include flexible hours, final salary pension scheme, childcare vouchers, holiday and excellent personal development opportunities."
You may also want to watch:
Oddly the ad concludes that " this post is within a job family."
The employer? Cambridgeshire County Council.
- 1 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police