Someone needs to outlaw selling of second-hand cars on Fenland’s roadsides
WHEN are police and/or Fenland District Council going to outlaw the selling of second-hand cars at the side of the road or on grass verges?
The only way to contact the seller is by telephoning his cell phone. The buyer does not know who the seller is and as payment is in cash, there is no cooling off period or redress if the car is faulty as many of them are.
I know of a car, sold very cheaply, which required a new carburettor; another “cheap” car needed �1,000 to be spent to replace the piston rings.
UKIP Candidate, Waterlees Ward
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Girl, 15, in late night stand-off with train on rural line
- 2 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 3 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 4 ‘Shovel-ready’ mayor brings key schemes back from the brink
- 5 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed