Sovereign Quarter Horses in March is holding a free open day
- Credit: Archant
Sovereign Quarter Horses in March is holding a free open day on Sunday April 9.
Running from 10.30am until 4pm, the taster day which organisers are calling “a great family day out”, is being held at Horse Creek Farm, Coldham Bank.
“This is a unique opportunity to see our horses demonstrate their range of agility, speed and control,” say the owners.
“Demonstrations and talks will take place throughout the day on the various Western Riding disciplines.
“You will have the opportunity to meet the horses close up and speak to our experts on the breed and attire.”
You may also want to watch:
There will also be arts and crafts stalls, an equine osteopathic and horse/rider symmetry demonstration, farrier demonstration, veterinary talk and demonstration, local animal Charity Petting Corner and tombola as well as a licensed bar.
- 1 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 2 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 3 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 4 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 5 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 7 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- 10 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle