Specialist art business, Wilson Images, moves into South Fens Enterprise Park in Chatteris
- Credit: Archant
A specialist art business has moved into the last remaining unit of the South Fens Enterprise Park in Chatteris.
Wilson Images deals with the dry mounting and framing of fine art. Its arrival in the park adds to the variety of tenants that are now installed in the eight light industrial units, which are owned by Fenland District Council and comprise warehousing and office accommodation.
Prodir, a Swiss pen manufacturer, Bios Analytical and Bios Analytique, specialists in the supply and rental of scientific and laboratory instruments throughout Europe, and The Printer Shop, an online retailer of stationery and cosmetics are some of the other companies in the park.
Councillor Ralph Butcher, the council’s cabinet member responsible for growth and business development, said: “Our aim in creating the Enterprise Park was to help the local economy diversify from its traditional reliance on agriculture and food processing by attracting new, high-quality businesses into the district.
“Despite the very difficult economic conditions of the past five years, we have achieved that.”
You may also want to watch:
The Enterprise Park is next to the South Fens Business Centre.
The other three tenants are Millers Haulage, Commercial Construction Solutions and specialist computer consultants E1E10.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens