March’s hottest Halloween spot has another successful year
- Credit: Archant
The spooky Halloween house on Wisbech Road in March was back in action this year and had another successful night.
The Kelly family are the ones responsible for the ghoulish house and they’ve been working tirelessly getting the house ready for Halloween.
Trick-or-treaters could come by and play the tombola, buy some treats for charity or just come by to have a look.
This year’s charity of choice for the Kellys’ was Scotty’s Little Soldiers, all proceeds from the night will be going to the charity.
Scotty’s Little Soldiers support children and young people who have lost a parent whilst serving in the British Armed Forces.
You may also want to watch:
Tommy Kelly said: “I’m actually ex-army so Scotty’s Little Soldiers is very close to my heart. I think they do a fantastic job supporting children and young people.”
Luckily the terrifying house will remain decorated for a few more days so if you’ve missed it you can pass by and take a look, for a better experience head over in the evening.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Man found dead in March
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 Brother pays tribute to 'strongest character I've ever known'
- 7 Every little helps for surprised shopper thanks to Tesco worker
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k