Spreading yuletide cheer at a Christmas festival in St Peter’s Church, March
- Credit: Archant
The aisles will come alive with Christmas cheer when a March church holds its popular festive fayre.
St Peters Church opens its doors in the High Street on Saturday November 28 from 10am-2pm.
There will be a variety of stalls selling a host of different items including ideas for Christmas presents, cake stalls, books, raffles, toys, bric a brac and hampers to win.
Alongside the stalls will be hot food and drinks served throughout the event and all happening in a winter wonderland Christmas atmosphere.
The fayre is just one of many fund raising events held throughout the year to raise money for the upkeep of the town centre church.
You may also want to watch:
Next on the calendar is the church Christmas tree festival which attracts hundreds of visitors to enjoy around 80 trees put on display by community groups, schools and individuals.
The festival is from December 11 to 13 and includes voting slips for the best trees alongside a wide range of goodies that can be bought during your visit.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Jaw-dropping stunts and traditional circus elements combine in unmissable show
Anybody can enter a tree. For details visit the St Peter’s Church website.