Spring into Summer- your last chance to enter and win a unique programme run by fitness guru Tim Megginson
- Credit: Archant
We’ve extended by a few days the chance for you to get your entry in for a ‘Spring into Summer’ competition.
The competition is open to anyone who wants to join fitness guru Tim Megginson of Body Shape Fitness Camp on the first faltering steps to a fitter and healthier lifestyle.
We have teamed up with Tim to give more than 40 readers the chance to take those first vital steps to a fitter and healthier lifestyle.
Tim runs outdoor camps at Chatteris, Ely and Soham so there is one close to you to choose from.
The secret Tim’s members get is a proven system to super weight loss which incorporates a unique formula based on cutting-edge exercise science and solid health principles.
You may also want to watch:
Tim trains people from all abilities at the same time, with many people being in the age group 30-50 coming back to exercise after a long layoff from doing anything at all.
If you want to win one of six free month’s passes for Ely, Chatteris or Soham for April or May, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with reasons as to why you think you deserve a free place. The total value of the six memberships is more than £500.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 3 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 4 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
The winners will be chosen from all entries received. Please tell us which venue(s) you could train at, together with a contact phone number.
Forty runners-up will each receive a free week at their nominated camp in either April or May – so e-mail us now.
Closing date for entries is now Tuesday March 18.