Spring is in the air for these chicks at an Easter bonnet lunch
- Credit: Archant
Keeping fit for a positive life is the aim of the game for a ladies group which held its annual Easter bonnet lunch.
A group of 26 women from The Wimblington Keep Fit Ladies group arrived in Spring time splendour with colourful home decorated headwear to enjoy the popular yearly event at the Oliver Cromwell Hotel in March.
Margaret Moulton, 81, who runs the club with 83 year old Chrissie Sibley, said: “It is a great way to keep fit and make friends.
“A lot of us have lost our husbands and having the regular weekly focus is really good for keeping a positive routine.”
The group meets weekly at the village hall and the club is so popular it has a waiting list.
You may also want to watch:
Joining them was their oldest member, 86 year old Eileen Boulter.
- 1 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 2 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 3 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 4 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire