St Mary’s and St Peter’s going all out to get people to consider church again as part of Back to Church Sunday
- Credit: Archant
People who have, for whatever reason, not attended church in a while are being urged to return.
On Sunday, September 28, churches all over the country will take part in Back to Church Sunday.
On that day, St. Peter’s Church in March and St. Mary’s Church in Westry will celebrate their Harvest Festivals.
There will be family services at 9.15am at St. Mary’s and 10.45am at St. Peter’s.
At 2.30pm, a Harvest Songs of Praise will be held at St Mary’s, followed by refreshments and a video of their 2014 Flower festival.
You may also want to watch:
The Revd Jenny Webb said: “In addition to our regular congregations, we hope to see people who have been married or had children baptised in our churches, as well as those who have not been to church for some time. Everyone is welcome to join us.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Daughters remember artist father who would ‘always be there’
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Care home ‘requires improvement’ in five key areas
- 6 Farm donates pumpkins and money to hospitals ‘close to our hearts’
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens