Enjoy some early seasonal shopping at a March church Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Festive fun comes to a March church for its popular Christmas fair.
There will be a selection of traditional games and stalls, refreshments and the famous St Peter’s bacon butties.
Arts and crafts will be on display, including original Christmas card designs.
Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to attend; there will be stalls, draws and tombola to keep you amused.
Tanya Roberts, organiser of the Christmas Fair, said: “Who knows, you may find that elusive Christmas gift you’ve been searching for.
“Even if you don’t feel like buying, do feel free to browse or simply take the weight off your feet for while.
“Everyone understands the importance of Christmas, but it is great fun. The Christmas Fair is our way of starting the festive season in an enjoyable and relaxed way.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Motorists face extra time on journeys due to A141 closure
- 8 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 9 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 10 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
“There’s something for everyone, so please feel welcome to join the fun.”
• St Peter’s Church Christmas Fair on Saturday November 25 from 10am to 1pm.