Enjoy some early seasonal shopping at a March church Christmas fair
- Credit: Archant
Festive fun comes to a March church for its popular Christmas fair.
There will be a selection of traditional games and stalls, refreshments and the famous St Peter’s bacon butties.
Arts and crafts will be on display, including original Christmas card designs.
Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to attend; there will be stalls, draws and tombola to keep you amused.
Tanya Roberts, organiser of the Christmas Fair, said: “Who knows, you may find that elusive Christmas gift you’ve been searching for.
You may also want to watch:
“Even if you don’t feel like buying, do feel free to browse or simply take the weight off your feet for while.
“Everyone understands the importance of Christmas, but it is great fun. The Christmas Fair is our way of starting the festive season in an enjoyable and relaxed way.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
“There’s something for everyone, so please feel welcome to join the fun.”
• St Peter’s Church Christmas Fair on Saturday November 25 from 10am to 1pm.