Stacey O’Hara from the Grey Area in March is in the pink after completing muddy challenge for cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
Stacey O’Hara from Grey Area tattoo parlour in March got muddy in Ipswich for charity in memory of family members who have lost their lives to cancer.
She took part in the Pretty Muddy 5km challenge in memory of her nan, granddad and great aunt to raise money for Cancer Research last Saturday (18).
Stacey said: “I believe that if people pull together for events to help fund the research projects going, then we will one day be able cure cancer.”
Stacey, who has supported several good causes, added: “I organised an event last year for MIND and have been to Ghana in Africa, helped build a school and refurbish an orphanage.”
Sshe has already doubled her target of £150.
You may also want to watch:
Grey Area said: “We are so proud of Stacey for setting herself this goal”. We’re planning another event this summer for MIND, we raised over £1,600 last year. We will do all we can to support Stacey to the target she has set for herself next year with the 10K run she intends to complete.”
For more information or to sponsor Stacey go to: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/staceyohara7
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 3 Woman 'cannot afford to lose' over £3,000 through builder
- 4 Tributes to retired CEO who 'worked tirelessly' for town
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 7 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage