Start your engines! Fenland’s finest cars and bikes go on show at March Raceways show
- Credit: Archant
Over 100 vehicles and even more spectators flocked to Westwood Junior School in March for the second March Raceways Car and Bike Show.
Some of the finest cars and bikes in Fenland were put on show for all to see at the show organised to raise money for charitys FORDS and Westwood pupil Chloe Lewis’ Hand Cycle Appeal.
Chloe is bound to a wheelchair, and over £460 was raised to help her realise her dream of competing in the Junior Paralympics.
March Raceways club treasurer, Mark Hufford, said the day was a big success and that the event will return next year.
“There was a really good turn out,” he said. “We had about 100 vehicles and everyone had fun.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re going to drop the bikes for next year as there wasn’t a great deal of them this year. We just want to focus on the cars.”
For more information on the show or on March Raceways, visit www.marchraceway.weebly.com.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital