Start your engines! Fenland’s finest cars and bikes go on show at March Raceways show
- Credit: Archant
Over 100 vehicles and even more spectators flocked to Westwood Junior School in March for the second March Raceways Car and Bike Show.
Some of the finest cars and bikes in Fenland were put on show for all to see at the show organised to raise money for charitys FORDS and Westwood pupil Chloe Lewis’ Hand Cycle Appeal.
Chloe is bound to a wheelchair, and over £460 was raised to help her realise her dream of competing in the Junior Paralympics.
March Raceways club treasurer, Mark Hufford, said the day was a big success and that the event will return next year.
“There was a really good turn out,” he said. “We had about 100 vehicles and everyone had fun.
“We’re going to drop the bikes for next year as there wasn’t a great deal of them this year. We just want to focus on the cars.”
For more information on the show or on March Raceways, visit www.marchraceway.weebly.com.
- 1 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 4 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 5 Real living wage given to frontline care home workers
- 6 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 7 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 8 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 9 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 10 Teenage driver dies yards from home in 2am crash