Steam vehicles, Morris dancers and live music just some of the attractions at March Steam and Vintage Show
- Credit: Archant
This year’s March Steam and Vintage Show once again proved successful over the weekend.
Held at the auction field on Knight's End Road between August 3-4, crowds flocked to witness a host of steam vehicles, vintage commercial vehicles and other attractions, including a heavy horse demonstration.
As well as this, live entertainment was on offer alongside a wall of death for motorcyclists riding at high speeds and challenging heights.
"It was a very well-attended event," a spokesman said.
"We had vintage commercial vehicles, motorbikes, caravans, archery, Morris dancers and rock bands 'Three of a Kind' and 'Dean & Friends'.
You may also want to watch:
"There was a good selection from the show; members of the public took photos and asked questions."
Plans for next year's event are already getting underway, which include a country pursuit and a free transport service to and from the auction field.
- 1 Man charged over death threats to deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner
- 2 BMW driver 'intentionally rammed' Ford car on A142 before fleeing scene
- 3 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 4 Man who sent deputy Labour leader threatening email spared jail
- 5 Football club ‘disappointed’ after vandals damage toilet facilities
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 8 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 9 Cambridgeshire hospitals busy and staff tired and abused
- 10 Memorial stone for Cambridge student laid hidden in undergrowth for 80 years
"We are looking at having a free bus from the town to the field," the spokesman added.
"We are also looking at having two arenas, including a dog agility show, and a few more country pursuits, incorporating clay pigeon shooting or horse jumping."
Organisers would like to thank Steve Neugebauer of Fen View Motors for providing vehicles and helping with the running of the event.