Steve Barclay pushes himself to front of photo
Our local MP, Steve Barclay, was recently seen pushing himself to the front of a photo opportunity for what was supposed to be about Anglian Water’s new apprentice scheme.
Does this help to explain why Barclay is happy to speak no criticism regarding Anglian Water’s withdrawal of its SoLow tariff which will
result in hugely increased bills for so many of his constituents?
Who is he MP for? A few apprentices or for his constituents? Or just for Steve Barclay?
You may also want to watch:
Grosvenor Road, Wisbech
- 1 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 2 Drug dealer racially abused police officer
- 3 Person cut out of car after two-vehicle crash
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 6 Piled wall will resolve major King's Dyke crossing obstacle
- 7 Photographer, Eleanor, wins highly regarded award
- 8 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 9 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash