Steve said ‘the worst thing is a politician who will say something and not carry it through’ - was he referring to PM?
Councillor Steve Tierney was quite right in saying that “the worst thing is a politician who will say something and not carry it through” (November 28).
Presumably he was referring to David Cameron?
We were promised a referendum on the EU but it was avoided by the ‘Renegotiation’ diversion.
He said he would reduce the number of people coming to our overcrowded island but the numbers have gone up.
He said he would reduce the budget deficit but it has increased.
He said he wouldn’t pay the EU budget surcharge but is going to.
Yes Cllr Tierney, you were quite right.
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 5 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 Academy will train next generation of taxi drivers
- 9 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 10 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push