Steve said ‘the worst thing is a politician who will say something and not carry it through’ - was he referring to PM?
Councillor Steve Tierney was quite right in saying that “the worst thing is a politician who will say something and not carry it through” (November 28).
Presumably he was referring to David Cameron?
We were promised a referendum on the EU but it was avoided by the ‘Renegotiation’ diversion.
He said he would reduce the number of people coming to our overcrowded island but the numbers have gone up.
He said he would reduce the budget deficit but it has increased.
You may also want to watch:
He said he wouldn’t pay the EU budget surcharge but is going to.
Yes Cllr Tierney, you were quite right.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 7 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 8 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Board says Covid-19 figures are ‘stable’ at City hospital