STEVE SIMKINS - TERESA CLARKE
STEVE SIMKINS and Teresa Clarke were married at St Peter’s Church, March.
The bridegroom is a soldier in the Royal Logistic Corps at Colchester and is the only son of Ron and Sue Simkins of March.
The bride runs her own hairdressing business in March and is the first daughter of Cyril and Linda Clarke of Wisbech.
Bridesmaids were Michelle Clarke, Beth Clarke, Courtney Clarke and Karin Clarke. Flower girls were Lexi Wallace-Clarke, Ellie Clarke and Matilda Neilson.
Best man was James Hankins. Ushers were Stephen Goldstraw and Chris Manuel. Page boys were Kyle Wallce-Clarke and Tyler Clarke.
You may also want to watch:
The ceremony was followed by reception at Wisbech St Mary Community Hall.
Picture: EVOLUTION PHOTOGRAPHY
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 7 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Butcher Ron to hang up his hat after 64 years
- 6 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 7 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 8 Paramedics warn of 'tents in car parks' amid mental health crisis
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour