STEVE SIMKINS - TERESA CLARKE
STEVE SIMKINS and Teresa Clarke were married at St Peter’s Church, March.
The bridegroom is a soldier in the Royal Logistic Corps at Colchester and is the only son of Ron and Sue Simkins of March.
The bride runs her own hairdressing business in March and is the first daughter of Cyril and Linda Clarke of Wisbech.
Bridesmaids were Michelle Clarke, Beth Clarke, Courtney Clarke and Karin Clarke. Flower girls were Lexi Wallace-Clarke, Ellie Clarke and Matilda Neilson.
Best man was James Hankins. Ushers were Stephen Goldstraw and Chris Manuel. Page boys were Kyle Wallce-Clarke and Tyler Clarke.
The ceremony was followed by reception at Wisbech St Mary Community Hall.
Picture: EVOLUTION PHOTOGRAPHY
- 1 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 8 ‘It’s been a very special day’ - Mary marks 100th birthday
- 9 Whittlesey ready for battle in bid to maintain promotion push
- 10 Taxi firm hoping to 'take away fear' through new academy