Still time to enter Face of the Fens competition - and another great prize is revealed
OUR search for the Face of the Fens, in conjunction with Boome Hair and Beauty of Whittlesey, is hotting up - and today we can reveal another great prize.
Free hairdressing for a year is now up for grabs courtesy of Boome, of Market Street, with other fantastic prizes including products from Wella and Label.m and a pamper day worth �140.
The competition, run by this newspaper in conjunction with Boome, is open to anyone living in the catchment area of the Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard, providing they are aged over 18.
To enter, all you have to do is send us a photograph of yourself and, in no more than 50 words, tell us why you should be the Face of the Fens.
You can post your photograph to Face of the Fens Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ, or e-mail it to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Remember to include your name, address and daytime contact number on your postal entry or e-mail. Entries have to be in by December 31.
A shortlist will be chosen by a judging panel including Danny Boome, owner of Boome hairdressers; John Elworthy, �editor of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard; and Nick Boister, sales manager of the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard.
- 1 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 2 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 3 ‘It’s a sad thing really’ - vandalism at village church and war memorial
- 4 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Ex-employee ordered to pay £2k after losing ‘age discrimination’ case
- 6 Second dispersal order in two months to tackle anti-social behaviour
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 9 Drink driver reported after village crash
- 10 Care home residents enjoy a gift of touch screen technology
The shortlist will be announced in February and a finals night will be held at the Ivy Leaf Club in Whittlesey on March 19.